The student or Course attendee or Company’s authorised representative (named on the invoice)
1. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserves the right to change the course start date by giving 5 (five) days notice to the course attendee(s) or substitute with alternative training delivery method to compensate.
2. In the very unlikely event it's necessary to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform you by email with as much notice as possible. We will not be responsible for any expenses such as accommodation or travel due to a cancelled event. In this case, substitute of the training delivery method will be offered (such as alternative dates/online where possible). If refund is agreed in writing, we will issue the refund within 30 days and may deduct the administration charge.
3. All the fees must be paid in full at least 1 (one) week prior to the course start date, this is due to high demand for certain courses and our strict policy of a maximum of 5 students per class in order for the lectures to have more attention on the course attendees
4. Once a module or course has started no refund will be given, for this reason we strongly advises the course attendees or companies to check the modules taught for each course or have a discussion about the course with the course co coordinators in advance.
5. Customers have a right to claim a refund, if applied for and received in writing within 5 working days of the course starting date. This does not apply for courses starting within a week of enrolment. An administration charge fees is applicable if the refund is approved.
6. Customers have the right to change the start date by providing a minimum of seven days notice, in writing or via email. Any requests received after this date, may not be processed. This is due to reserved seats and limited space.
7. We reserves the right to refuse access to any course attendee who has failed to make the full payment on time.
8. If the student or course attendee misses a class, we will not ‘repeat’ the class. Once the course has started, the class time cannot be changed.
8. The terms and conditions are subject to change anytime without notice.